Friday, February 4, 2011

THE PLAYOFFS GAME 3.. 10-10-10.. CONRAD!

Is it just me or does other braves fans still think about the Game 3 playoff game in Atlanta... I was so hype that game. I was actually blessed enough to be one of the 53,000 who had tickets for the game. The stadium was  hype, the fans was into the game. It was a low scoring game and the braves didnt get the fans into the game til Eric Hinske came up as a pinch hitter and hit the 2 run home run that gave us the lead. I have been to many many braves games in my life but that is the crazyest most hype I have ever seen Turner Field. I was goin f*ckin nuts at the stadium. That is a memory I often think about. Eric Hinske is the man. Instead of being the hero of that game 3 no one will give him the props he deserves because of Brooks Conrad. I try to be forgiving of Conrad. He had alot of big hits for us during the season- hes a  gamer he gives his all everytime he steps out on the field. But to committ 3 errors in a playoff game just kills me. I wanted to slap him in his face after we lost game 3. I kid you not I sat at the stadium for 45 minutes after the game just in shock.  We was one strike away from going up 2 games to 1 in the best of 5 series and we lost to be on verge of elimination. It was such a tought loss to get over. The toughest loss Ive ever had as a braves fan. I will try to cheer for Conrad next year but I promise you his 3 errors in that game 3 will always play in my head anytime I see his face. I pray for forgiveness but when I think back to how excited I was after we took the lead on Hinskes home run - to lose that game just leaves me speechless. I still have dreams about that game. I wish we could replay it.

No comments:

Post a Comment